Sunday, January 24, 2016

Second Quarter Reflection

Prompts: In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts?
What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?
Where are you in your 40 Book Challenge?

In second quarter, I have made many improvements but the one I think has been the best was writing objective summaries. I think this is an improvement because the last quarter I was still getting a hang of it and didn't really know how to make it complete. Second quarter taught me how to write them better by myself.

Something that I have accomplished since the new year is getting better scores on my vocabulary test. I am proud of that because in the first quarter, I had trouble memorizing the words and got bad scores. After that I told myself that I had to be focused and study more to get a better grade, because of this my vocabulary grades went up.

In my 40 Book Challenge I've read a total of 10 books so far and I think I'm doing well. To me, I think that I should set off some time to read so I can finish books faster. The 40 Book Challenge is giving me opportunities to read books that I haven't before.

No comments:

Post a Comment