Monday, January 4, 2016

Blog for 12-14-15 Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff

Prompt 1: Do you like what you're reading? Why or why not?

I like what I'm reading because it's useful. This book was useful because there were different categories talking about one thing. In the book, people talked about one point in their life where they either made a mistake or that period of time was rough for them. This book was also useful because reading it showed you what to do and learn from others mistakes. I also liked this book because it showed that people are brave enough to talk about their stories.

Prompt 2: What have you learned from reading?

I have learned that you should think before you act. This is what I've learned throughout reading this book because most of the situations that happened could happen later in life. Learning from people's mistakes is a good way to grow because you know what not to do and what to do. In Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff, I've learned that if you don't think about what you're about to do then it'll end up being something you regret later.

Prompt 3: In a few sentences, summarize what you read today.

What I read today was drugs and alcohol. Drugs and alcohol is about being safe with each substance. This part of the book has different stories by different people talking about their experiences with drugs or alcohol. Just by reading this section, I know that drugs and alcohol will never help me in life. This book is a good book to read because it also talks about other situations that people face in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment