Sunday, April 10, 2016

3rd Quarter Reflection

*In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts?

The area that I think I have made an improvement in is reading. I think this because in other quarters, I usually put off reading and saved it for last. What I mean by this is that I did less reading because I focused on other homework and rushed to finish so I could read. In 3rd quarter, I managed my time and found days I could read and a time spent only for reading.


*What is something you have accomplished this quarter that you are proud of?

Something that I have accomplished this quarter that I am proud of is the poems I made during our poetry unit. I am proud of this because before I didn't think I would be able to make poems or really understand them, but after the poetry unit I had a better understanding and I enjoyed it more. I accomplished a lot during 3rd quarter, but I was most proud of actually writing poems and having them turn out well.


*What has been the most challenging part of 3rd quarter for you and what did/can you do to help overcome this?

The most challenging part of 3rd quarter for me were blogs. I have had a problem with writing blogs in general but I think 3rd quarter was harder. I believe this because I didn't put much thought into my blogs before and they didn't come out like I wanted. Something I can do to overcome this is learn from my mistakes from my other blogs and make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment