Tuesday, November 3, 2015

1st Quarter Reflections

      I can't believe that we have reached the end of the 1st quarter already! A lot of strategies have helped me to get through the quarter, like writing down my assignments, staying on task, and keeping up with the work. I've learned so much during the past quarter all thanks to those strategies, I also learned new words each week. Every week we get vocabulary words and we have to copy them down into our notebooks, so we can study for our test on Friday. Writing down the vocabulary words into my notebook helps me memorize them since it's easy to study really quick before a class.

      My 40 Book Challenge has not improved so far. I think this happened because I am trying to do so many things at one time. I set up a time for myself to work on one thing then move onto the next. This has helped me because I finished a few books each week. One thing I forget to do is updating my "goodreads" account with the books I'm currently reading or just finished.

      Annotating AoW's has become second nature to me. This is because the last quarter taught me how to annotate an article correctly with all the lessons we did. I feel like I didn't add as much thought as I should have in my annotations but for second quarter I'll do better since I didn't fully understand how to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment